Sunday, June 14, 2009

Carnival Cruise Line: Samantha Brown takes a cruise through the Caribbean on the Carnival Freedom. Watch the preview & sign-up for a dvd:



Sam's taking a cruise through the Caribbean -- and she's not alone. She's bringing her mom and four of her best friends aboard the Carnival Freedom for a fun-filled week at sea.

Click title to read more.

I've personally been on 20+ cruises on Carnival Cruise Lines. Beginning with the ol' Mardi Gras, 20+ years ago, my latest Carnival was aboard the Fantasy, for my 4th time, November '08, out of New Orleans. I enjoy Carnival - It's exciting, bright colors ... a go-go- atmosphere for the young at heart ! I find the staff friendly and the food is good !

If you've sailed on a Carnival cruise, please share your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment