Sunday, April 4, 2010

Are you a certified teacher ??


Many know, I'm a certified teacher. I haven't taught in the school system for 30 years, but I do tutor for individuals and sometimes when the school system calls. Well, my certificate due June. In January, I sent in my grades for 2 classes, to renew my certification. Well, I received package back, cause teachers now need to take online class on Child Neglect. I was putting it off, cause I was taking 2 additional classes this spring, and didn't know how difficult it might be. Well, if you are a teacher and need to take this class, it's a sinch, so don't get all excited !! Just go thru it and you get a certificate @ end to print and mail in(@ 10 questions to answer when reading material, but no test). I guess it still took me an hour (?). It was very good information to learn/know !!

No comments:

Post a Comment