Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thankful For Travel. Why ?



Here it is, a week before Christmas.  Thinking of things I’m Thankful for.  Being in the travel business, naturally, I would include travel in my thoughts.

Why Thankful for Travel ?


 
I’m thankful …

We live in a country that allows us to buy a passport, so that we may go outside and visit other countries and experience the cultures !

There’s an opportunity to see how other folks live (and survive); helping to appreciate more of what we have.

A chance to see many of God’s Natural Wonders of the World.

I can invite others to join me, for some quality time together, and to share in some of the same joys.

For time away from work, to regenerate one’s mind.

To be an American and for the opportunities it brings me !
 
 
 
To be alive to form a bucket list !
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment