Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Travel Tip: “Where in the World” is your top bucket list dreams ? 7 Continents; 193 member countries of the UN




 
If you stopped to think, about 5 destinations, in the World, where you would want to venture to, “where might these be” ?

Yes … STOP … List your first 5 thoughts.
The best way to begin your dreams of seeing the World, is make a list.

 
Did you list, by way of continent, country, specific locations, or adventure ?
That’s just it … There’s many ways, to answer, what seems to be, such a simple question !
And next … Will this venture take you by way of land, cruise, or river cruise ?

There are 7 continents:  Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America.
There are 193 member countries of the United Nations:  Go here for list, http://www.un.org/en/members/

I’ve traveled many locations around the World, mostly by cruise ship and river cruising.  Yet, there so many more places I want to see and adventures to experience ! 

My first thoughts in answer this question, for me, of which 5 destinations ?  Yangtze River Cruise, Canadian Rockies by rail, Christmas Marketplace River Cruise, Prague/Vienna/Budapest, and an African Safari.  However, I would also like to venture more in Ireland, Turkey, and all the many river cruises I’ve yet to explore !

I’m looking for folks who have the same type of travel dreams.  Call me, let’s get away together !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment