Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cruising Tip: Discover a favorite dish, at dinner, while onboard your cruise ? Wishing to repeat that dish another night ?



Ever been on a cruise and discovered a dish you truly loved at dinner ?  And wish you could have that another night too ?  Maybe you can.  Ask !

 
Years back, I was on a Royal Caribbean cruise, and they ran out of our table having a 2nd lobster that night.  We asked if we could have another night … Sure enough, we received the next night.
 

 
My cruise last week was onboard Carnival.  I fell in love with the Bread Budding.  It was so buttery …I love butter !  I asked my waiter if I could have again the next night.  Sure enough, it was delivered the next night !  And to beat it all, I was sitting at a different table/different waiter (near by) and my waiter set this up for me.

 
On Princess … Folks love the soufflés … you must order these in advance, to have multiple times !
 
ENJOY !


No comments:

Post a Comment