Sunday, March 8, 2009

WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BEST OR MEMORABLE CRUISE EXPERIENCE & WHY ?



I think my most memorable cruise experiences have been because of WHO I traveled with ! I think sometimes, this is what makes or breaks the cruise ! Here's a list the cruises I remember, due to the people I was with or MET !
* Holland America - Maasdam - Out of Norfolk to the Caribbean
* Royal Caribbean - Vision of the Seas - From London to the Scandanavia countries !
* Cruise West - From Ketchikan to Alaska
* Cruise West - From Portland to the Columbia/Snake rivers
* Delta Queen Steamboat - Mississippi River cruise
* Uniworld - From Paris - On the Seine River
* Celebrity - Summit - Alaska land tour began in Fairbanks
* Princess - Sapphire - From Japan to Alaska
* Costa Cruise - Romantica - From Ft Lauderdale to the Caribbean

I'll add to the list as I think of other ship names.

WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BEST OR MEMORABLE CRUISE EXPERIENCE & WHY ?

No comments:

Post a Comment