Sunday, March 8, 2009

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE CRUISE LINE & WHY ?



Though I love many cruise lines, I would say that Princess Cruises continues to be the lead in stealing my heart ! REMEMBER ... it's the LOVE BOAT !

I love the fact that they literally have 24 hours of food ! This way, I don't have to plan my day around the main meals, I can plan the meals around me. Such as, if I want to sleep till 10am, there's still breakfast till noon. Or if I want to stay in port till 4pm, I can then return and have lunch till 5 or 5:30 ! I also like they they have a light menue beginning around 11:30 or midnight, to get those last minute cookies and milk before turning to bed. What I like most ... If I miss dinner, I can go upstairs to the cafe, and instead of feeling that I missed something in the dining room (except maybe lobster night), I feel that I received more, by skipping the dining room ! Desert ... Though the quality of desert has fallen for many cruise lines, to include Princess, they off a soft type cheese cake for dinner in the dining room, that you can order EVERY NIGHT !

I also seem to enjoy their shows. And I like the closed in relaxing area between the cafe and the pool on lido deck ! I also like that they give you the stickers for your bus tour, as you're coming in the the lounge !

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE CRUISE LIE AND WHY ?

No comments:

Post a Comment