Monday, March 19, 2012

Customers ask me, What do you carry in your carry-on, on the plane or just onto the cruise ?


Well, I think the best and plan for the words.

For my plane flight. I plan, to carry the bare minimals, that I could get by with, in a week, in case my luggage never shows. I take a pair of shoes I could use all week; plenty of under clothes (to include a pair of shorts); a change of clothes; my PJ's, all my jewelry; camera, all my medications, and other items that may have a higher cost value to it. Some people's philisophy, if you pack this way, then all will work out well, and your luggage won't get lost. But sure enough, you don't think this way, and you luggage gets delayed. Do yourself a favor, plan out of the box.

For getting onboard. I take the clothes I will need for dinner that evening, all my medications, jewelry, camera, and any items of high cost, etc. Many people don't realize, your luggage may not come for several hours, and it may not come till after you go to dinner, especially, if you have early dinner. Remember to plan this way when packing your carry-on, that you take onboard.

Remember, anything you can't do without for 36 hours, don't pack it in your check-luggage !

No comments:

Post a Comment