Sunday, July 5, 2009

Norwegian Cruise Line Reduced Single Supplements



Not often, however, from time to time, NCL will make this type "reduced single supplement" offer. Not all categories may be included.

Norwegian Jewel, 10/10 and 10/20/09, 10 Nt Canada/New England from New York, 150% supplement
Norwegian Majesty, 9/13 and 9/23/09, 10 Nt Canada/New England from Philadelphia, 150% Supplement
Norwegian Spirit, 10/16/09, 7 Nt Canada/New England from Quebec to Boston, 150% supplement
Norwegian Sky, 7/10/09 through 9/11/09, all 3-Nt Bahamas sailings from Miami, 150% supplement

I personally have been on 15+ cruises on Norwegian Cruise Line. Matter of fact, my first cruise was on Norwegian. I won't say she's one of my favorite cruise lines, but remember, not all "cruisers" feel the same ! I will say, I chose NCL when I went to Australia/New Zealand and South America, because she offered some of the best rates I had ever seen ! And she's worth checking out her Europe rates, "if" you book early, because she tends to sell out ! Some people love NCL because of their "Free style" dining atmosphere.

If you have been on a NCL cruise, please share your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment