Friday, May 8, 2009

Princess - More ships cruising the Caribbean in summer 2010



Two ships in the Caribbean:
* Caribbean Princess from New York
* Emerald Princess will reposition from Europe to Ft Lauderdale.

Out of my 100+ cruises, I've probably been on Princess close to 10 days. I love the Princess experiences ! I feel elite, yet not in a rigid setting. I think their Personal Choice dining is a great option, with an opportunity to schedule a set dining time each morning, and to ask for the same waiter/waitress. And their dinners on the Lido deck offer you many food choices, to include sushi and salad bar. The fact that the Lido deck offers 24 hour meals is a major plus in my eyes, giving me the option to have breakfast @ 11am or lunch @ 4pm, instead of at traditional times ! Besides choosing to cruise on Princess myself, I feel comfortable sending my family and other clients on a Princess cruise. Have you been on a Princess cruise ? What has been your experience ?

No comments:

Post a Comment