Friday, May 8, 2009

Royal Caribbean offering "My Time Dining"



Royal Caribbean took its flexible dining program fleetwide after testing it on several ships over the past year. In addition to the line's traditional and specialty dining programs, MY TIME DINING will enable passengers to eat in any main restaurant at any time during dining hours. Also going fleetwide is the MY Family Time Dining program for families with kids.

Most of the major cruise lines in the industry are trying to offer more flexible dining options, so it only made sense for Royal Caribbean to follow in the same steps. I usually choose "set" dining for myself, and I prefer late. However, I have experienced "Personal Choice" dining on Princess, and I loved it. What I love most, is the opportunity to call each day, early, and schedule my time upfront and ask for the same waiter/waitress. Have you tried any of the open dining times on your cruises ? What has been your experience ?

No comments:

Post a Comment